Mechanical & Onsite Re-Tubing
Turn-Key Heat Exchanger Services and In-Place Re-Tubing
Our Mechanical group has been together since 1980 working on Heat Exchangers both Shell & Tubes and Air Cooled Fin Fans. For the first few years, we worked in our Camarillo California shop refurbishing used heat exchangers for sale. In those early years we refined our full line of heat exchanger repair skills – Disassembling, hydroblasting, retubing, reassembling, and hydrotesting.
In 1985, we took our skills to the field. First doing small jobs in the central California oil field then to oil refineries by 1987. When our company was sold in 1995, we were doing complete large scale refinery heat exchanger turnarounds. With less resources available after the sale, we decided to focus on our niche skill sets – Turn-Key Fin Fan hydroblasting and repair, Fixed Tube Heat Exchanger hydroblasting and In-Place retubing, Bundle Pad management, and specialty hydroblasting. Over the years we have provided our services in many states – California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Arizona, Alaska, and Hawaii. Also completed a retube at a Geothermal Power Plant in Ethiopia.
- Provide turn-key heat exchanger services and In-Place re-tubing since 1980
- Managed the “Bundle Pad” during Turnarounds including all Hydroblasting and Mechanical services
- Turn-Key Fin Fan Services – Blind to Blind, Mechanical and Hydroblasting
- In-Place Re-tubing of fixed tube heat exchangers – 5/8″OD tubes to 4″OD tubes
- In-Place Re-tubing of Fin Fan Aerial Coolers – 5/8″OD tubes to 1-1/2″OD tubes